As part of the celebrations for the church’s Silver Jubilee, brothers and sisters gathered at the Tsuen Wan West Sports Centre for the Hope 25th Anniversary Silver Cup Basketball Match.
About Kat Ong
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Kat Ong contributed a whooping 33 entries.
Entries by Kat Ong
Jesus was resurrected 2000 years ago.
On Easter Sunday, touched by His love, 14 brothers and sisters took the step of faith to have their water baptism witness by the congregation of about 100 under the clear blue sky in Repulse Bay.
With a thanksgiving heart, we came together as a family on this day to reflect and count our blessings, seeing how God’s grace had led us through all our challenges in 2016 victoriously.
To fulfill the great commission in our lifetime by building strong and biblical people. To plant strong and biblical churches in Hong Kong, in China & all over the world.
5/F Chinachem Tsuen Wan Plaza, 457 Castle Peak Road, Tsuen Wan, Hong Kong
Tel: (852) 2856 5531
- 2018 26th Anniversary Celebration TestimonyAugust 19, 2018 - 11:00 am
Lani (G1), Angel To (G10), Chocolate So (G6) on August 19, 2018
- 2018 Easter Celebration TestimonyApril 1, 2018 - 11:00 am
Ceres Luk (G3), Mandy Leung (G5), Minerva (G1)
- 2017 Christmas Service TestimonyDecember 24, 2017 - 11:00 am
Candy Cheung (G9), Flordeliza (G1), Ally (G7)
- 2017 25th Anniversary Celebration TestimonyAugust 20, 2017 - 1:00 pm
Gloria Chan (G2), Chi Ho (G6), Michelle (G1)
- 2017 Easter Celebration TestimonyApril 16, 2017 - 1:00 pm
Jair (G1), Rosa (G8), Grace (G5)